Opening the State of Texas
On May 18 and May 26, Governor Greg Abbott issued Executive Orders to announce the second phase of the ongoing plan to open additional businesses and activities in Texas. Review all DSHS guidance for Opening the State of Texas.
- Symptoms of COVID‑19
- People can get tested for COVID‑19 at public testing sites or drive‑thru locations in certain parts of Texas.
If you have any questions or would like more information about COVID-19, contact us by email or by phone:
Phone:* Dial 2‑1‑1, then choose Option 6.
*If you experience difficulty when dialing 2-1-1, please email email@example.com. For local assistance, see the listing of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) Local Health Entities.
Federal Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
Top U.S. Government Websites for COVID-19 Information
Visit these federal government websites for current information about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Read the Guidelines for Opening Up America Again.
Get stimulus payment updates from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
See COVID-19 health information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Get the facts about coronavirus rumors and myths with information from FEMA.
- Visit Coronavirus.gov for the latest official information from the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
- May 15th, 2020 5PM Church of God in Christ Graduation Celebration: Ms Ashley Stroye
- May 17th, 2020 9:30Am Zoom: Sunday School followed by Sunday Morning LIVE 10:30AM
- May 20th, 2020 7PM Zoom: Wednesday Night Bible Study
- May 22nd, 2020 Noon Zoom: Prayer
- May 22nd, 2020 All Day The Church of God in Christ Weekly Fasting and Prayer conference call
- July 12th, 2020 4:00PM 9th Annual Church Anniversary Service: Speaker: AL McCullar, El Bethel COGIC, Dallas, Texas
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 497 519 5342